Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sahiwal Jobs 2023 Application Form Advertisement: Board of intermediate and secondary education Sahiwal is a part of a biggest educational department of Punjab. Board of intermediate and secondary education is now offering career opportunities to the interested and the suit able persons in July 2023 in different kind of posts or positions. The department is now providing career opportunities in different fields such as care taker, lecture assistant, junior clerk, library clerk, mali, naib qasid and some others. The complete detail about the required posts you can in the given below job advertisement image in this page. All the required or given posts are on contract basis for specific duration by the contract policy of 2004 which is suggested by the government of Punjab. These posts would be extendable on the base of the best performance of the candidates. Punjab domiciled candidates will be prefer able for the job. The selection for the required posts will be held on the basis of the required eligibility criteria for all the posts or positions.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sahiwal Jobs 2023 Application Form Advertisement
- BISE sahiwal also issued the required eligibility criteria for all the required posts or positions.
- The candidates who want to apply for job should match to the required eligibility criteria.
- The complete eligibility criteria for all the required posts or positions is avail able in the below given job advertisement in this page.
- All those candidates who want to apply for job must see the job advertisement clearly and then make sure that they are able to do the desired post and then apply application form.
- If you are not matching to the required eligibility criteria then you should not apply for the job. In such case your application will be rejected.
How to apply/ general conditions forÂ Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sahiwal Jobs July 2023:
- The maximum age limit relaxation for woman is 8 years, for disabled person is 10 and for normal person is 5 years which is suggested by the government policy.
- All those candidates who are interested and want to apply for job will send their application form along with the relevant documents such as qualification certificates, experience later and detailed resume.
- Candidates will also attach a copy of CNIC, domicile and two recent passport size photos with their application form.
- Quota is suggested by the government is under the following steps:
Employers children 20%
- No TA/ DA are required for test or interview.
Last Date forÂ Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sahiwal Jobs July 2023:
The last date for the submission of form is 08 AUG, 2023.