Chemistry List of Important Practicals For Class 10th, 9th 2023 In Urdu, English are available here on this page of pakijobs.pk. As if you are looking for the Chemistry Important Practical list then one thing is for sure that you are among those students who have appear in the Board of Intermediate and secondary Education BISE annual examination. Now all the theoretical exams are over and left behind the practical papers so that is why here on this page we have arranged for you a complete list of all Chemistry Important Practical for 10th and 9th class.
The Important Practical list you could find here on this page will surely be beneficial for you because these practicals are suggest by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary education with some of the professional examiner who have more than 20 year experience. Now you just have to prepare on these practical which are mentioned down in the Chemistry List of Important Practicals For Class 10th, 9th 2023 because these practical will be enough for you to provide you good passing marks in the annual examination of practicals this year.
Chemistry List of Important Practicals For Class 10th, 9th 2023 In Urdu, English
Chemistry List of Important Practicals For Class 10th 2023:
- Identify sodium, Calcium, Strontium, Barium, Copper and Potassium ions by flame test
- Standardize the given NaOH solution volumetrically
- Standardize the given HCl solution volumetrically
- Determine the exact molarity of the Na2CO3 solution volumetrically
- Determine the exact molarity of a solution of Oxalic Acid Volumetrically
- Identify aldehydes using Fehling’s test and Tollen’s Test
- Identify ketones using 2,4-dinitrophenyl Hydrazine test
- Identify saturated and unsaturated organic compounds by KMnO4 test
Chemistry List of Important Practicals For Class 9th 2023:
- Separate the given mixture of iron filings and sand by physical method.
- Determine the melting point of the given compound (Naphthalene)
- Determine the boiling point of the given liquid (Acetone)
- Demonstrate sublimation using ammonium chloride
- Separate naphthalene from the given mixture of sand and naphthalene by sublimation
- Separate the given mixture of alcohol and water by distillation
- Prepare 100cm3 of 0.1M sodium hydroxide (NaOH) solution
- Prepare pure copper sulphate crystal from the given impure sample.
- Demonstrate that miscible liquids dissolve in each other and immiscible liquids do not.
- Demonstrate that two elements combine to form a binary compound.