Federal Shariat Court Islamabad Jobs 2023 NTS Application Form Test Last Date: Federal Shariat court different government vacancies are offering for GOVT jobs seekers. Federal Shariat Court Islamabad Jobs 2023 NTS posts names are Librarian, Judicial Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant and Stenotypist posts are available for applicants. NTS National testing service private testing organization is responsible to provide all posts application form, Test date, Entry test result and interview date. Applicants those who want to get job in Federal Shariat Court Islamabad department then yes this is a right time for apply. www.nts.org.pk official link is giving Federal Shariat Court Islamabad NTS application form download complete method.
Government Department Name:
Federal Shariat Court Islamabad
Federal Shariat Court Islamabad Jobs 2023 NTS Application Form Test Last Date
Posts names for Federal Shariat Court Islamabad Jobs 2023 NTS:
- Judicial Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
Eligibility Criteria details for Federal Shariat Court Islamabad Jobs 2023 All Posts:
- Librarian —- MLS or Second Class master degree or Law graduation with Librarian Science Diploma along with 5 years librarian experience
- Judicial Assistant — Law degree
- Account Assistant —- MBA/MCOM Finance with three years experience
- Stenographer — Bachelor Degree — English Short Hand / Typing 50/100 words per minutes
- Assistant — Bachelor Degree with three years experience
- Stenographer — intermediate Urdu Short hand / Typing 40/80 words per minutes
Application form download source:
NTS National testing service website is only source for Federal Shariat Court Islamabad Jobs 2023 NTS Application Form download method so visit www.nts.org.pk website.
Age limits criteria for Federal Shariat Court Islamabad Jobs 2023:
Librarian age limit is 30 to 40 year and other all posts age limit criteria are 18 to 25 years.
How to Apply?
Application form will submit through NTS prescribe application form along with bank deposit slip.
Last Date for form Submission: