Table of Contents
Get the process of How To Get Admission In BSC Nursing Government and Private Colleges in Pakistan. On this page, I will update you with the admission requirements and procedures. But before that, you must be aware of the credentials of a nursing career in Pakistan for females and males both candidates. First of all the career starts with the earnings ratio and a nurse can take a starting salary of Rs. 50, 000 plus. Secondly, if we talk about job opportunities then you are having lots of vacant positions for this work in different public and private hospitals. One can also proceed with his/ her career in the Armed Forces. And the third last most important thing is the career lineup according to which, a candidate has lots of career build opportunities to promote.
You can stay on reading this post to get more relevant information that is very necessary for you to read before starting a nursing career. Whenever you choose a college must see that is affiliated and granting a degree approved by the Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC). Especially at the graduation level when you are seeking BSc nursing admission in Pakistan then you must keep under the view that the institute is affiliated with PNC and attached with a hospital for house job i.e. your practical practice after reading books.
How To Get Admission In BSC Nursing Government and Private Colleges
While discussing about the procedure of how to get admission in BSc nursing in Pakistan I will discuss the eligibility, the procedure, and all terms and conditions. You have to read these details and make sure that either you are suitable for this intake or not. If anyone who will not meet the eligibilties will not be entertaiend to this career opportunity.
BSc Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria:
The following credentials are required for the BSc nursing admission eligibility criteria for males and females. If you have completed these requirements then you can only apply. Otherwise, if anyone who will not meet these criteria will be rejected to proceed.
- Intermediate or equivalent (preference will be given to FSc pre-medical students)
- A-Levels students or having equivalent certificate are eligible
- Minimum 50% marks are required for intermediate students
- Those who are having three years of general nursing diploma after matric
- You should be having a valid CNIC card
- Domicile certificate
- Age Limit: 14-35 years
Admission Procedure/ How to Apply?
All those candidates who are meeting the above eligibility can apply for the BSc Nursing admission procedure in Pakistan.
- Different nursing colleges in Pakistan invite BSc nursing admission form through advertisement
- In the advertisement, you will get the requirements and date schedule
- If you are meeting that eligibility and the last date is still valid then you can download the form
- After downloading the form you will have to fill the form and attach the required documents with it
- submit the completely filled form at the admission office of the college before till the last date
- College officials will prepare the shortlisted candidates
- All shortlisted candidates will attempt the entry test
- After passing the entry test, officials will prepare the merit list
- Merit list meeting the candidates will be required to bring the original documents for the verification
- Leave your comment if you are having any question or confusion relating to this intake
This is How To Get Admission In BSC Nursing Government and Private Colleges, as you can well see that in Pakistan we have these wide ranges of nursing colleges and this degree has now been getting wide recognition and repute these days. Now many of the male and female candidates have been getting admission to these nursing colleges because after getting done with this degree program, both males and females might be able to get suitable and appropriate jobs for themselves. If you want to have more information about this admission in BSC Nursing then stay tuned with us