Pak Army AFNS Nursing Jobs 2018 bsc Nursing, Trained Nurses Online Registration: All those students who have finish over with their BSC Nursing and Post Graduation they have the golden chance as they can make their way in the Army Nursing Department. They are allowed as they can take part in the Armed Forces Medical Services as Short Service Commissioned Nursing Officers or Permanent Service Commissioned Nursing Officers. But the selection of the candidates will be based on the basis of the written test followed by an interview in addition to medical examination.
Pak Army AFNS Nursing Jobs 2018 BSc Nursing, Trained Nurses Online Registration
Eligibility Criteria For Pak Army AFNS Nursing Jobs 2018
- All the BSC nursing candidates have to make sure that they have completed their graduation in the first attempt itself.
- It is just open up for the female graduates only.
- Plus the applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- In addition the upper age limit is 35 years just at the time of applying and the lower age limit is 21years.
Selection Procedure ForPak Army AFNS Nursing Jobs 2018 Online Registration
- All the candidates who are eligible for Pak Army AFNS Nursing Jobs 2018 BSc Nursing, Trained Nurses Online Registration they have to qualify a written test and selection that will be based on top of the marks scored in the same.
- After it the candidates who qualify in support of the written test will be called in favor of a interview round. Plus the selected have to even pass through as for the interview of the medical examination. The medical fitness will be estimated up by the Medical Board.
- At last those selected for Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) are required to serve for 5 years. The service is extendable upto 14 years.