How to Remove Extra SIMs Registered on Your Cnic 2023 Deactivate Chancel Ufone Warid Jazz Telenor Zong: Today I will discuss about telecommunication technology related topic in this article. Telecommunication technology is most important in human being life. Readers in world many telecom companies working and provide mobile telecommunication network with different facilities and different price. In Pakistan many telecom companies working and provide mobile network and internet services with different offers and facilities. Pakistani all telecommunication companies are working under the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA). Readers PTA is a government department and Pakistan government taken step for telecom technology crime and passed a new rules for all telecommunication users in Pakistan.
According to PTA all telecom SIMs register on your CNIC then you can use your Mobile SIM under the PTA rules and regulation.
How to Remove Extra SIMs Registered on Your Cnic 2023 Deactivate Chancel Ufone Warid Jazz Telenor Zong
According to PTA rules and regulation against one CNIC card total only five mobile network SIMs will allow for users in Pakistan. Readers on your CNIC register five above SIMs so you are not be upset because I will guide how to remove extra SIMs on your CNIC. If you was looking complete procedure for remove extra SIMs register on your CNIC step by step so you are on right place. I will guide procedure step by step for How to remove all Pakistani companies SIMs on you CNIC and related all important information available on this page www.pakijobs.pk. see How To Remove Extra SIMs Registered On Your CNIC 2023 Deactivate Chancel Ufone Warid Jazz Telenor Zong details.
How to Check Register SIMs on your CNIC 2023
- Check register SIM on your CNIC procedure is very easy
- Open Write SMS and type CNIC number and send 668 from your mobile
- Within minute you will received one SMS with complete detail for all register SIMs on your CNIC
How to Remove Extra SIMs Registered on Your CNIC 2023 Ufone Warid Jazz Telenor Zong
- If you want purchase new sim but on your CNIC register SIM limit is over and you can remove extra register SIM on your CNIC so you will read this article
- Readers you can go your telecom company franchise and customers care office then remove extra SIM on your CNIC