Job Opportunities in Ministry of Water and Power Islamabad 2019 Advertisement: Ministry of water and power Islamabad is now offering career opportunities to the interested or suit able candidates in different kind of posts or positions in August 2019.The department is looking to hire the energetic, well educated, well experienced, well disciplined and hard working candidates for the announced or required posts or positions. These required posts include faroprinter, naib qasid, watch man and some others. The complete descriptions of the required posts are available in the below given job advertisement in this page. All these announced posts or positions by the department are available only on the contract basis for specific duration which also would be extendable depending upon the good performances of the candidates.
- Ministry of water and power Islamabad is also issued the required eligibility criteria for all the required or given posts or positions.
Job Opportunities in Ministry of Water and Power Islamabad 2019 Advertisement
- The selection would be held only on the basis of the required eligibility criteria.
- The complete eligibility criteria for all the required posts or positions are avail able on the job advertisement which is given below in this page.
- All the candidates who are interested and want to apply application for job first examine the required eligibility criteria and make sure that they are eligible for their desired posts and then must apply application for job.
- If the candidates who are applying are not able or eligible for their desired posts they should not apply application form for job.
- In such case their application will not be acceptable and may be rejected.
How to apply for:
- Applicants who want to apply for the job in this department must send their applications along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience later, CNIC, domicile and two recent passport size photos.
- Candidates will send their application form on the address which is mentioned below.
- The quota for women, disabled persons and minorities will be reserved by the government rules.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for interview.
- No TA/ DA are required for interview or test.
The last date for the submission of application form for is 25th AUG, 2019.
To office of chief engineering advisor chairman of federal flood commission, Ataturk avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad.