National Bank of Pakistan Trainee Officers OG II Jobs 2023, Cash Officer NBP Application Form : National Bank of Pakistan is offering different posts vacancies for educated persons. If you want to get NBP national bank of Pakistan job then Trainee Officers OG II, General Banking Officers OG III, Cash Banking Officers OG III and Agriculture Field Officers AFOs OG III. Online Application from is available on www.nbp.com.pk website. These vacancies are offering for different Cities included Sukkur, Larkana, Hyderabad, Gilgit, Mirpur, Gujrat, Gujranwala, Jhelum, Muzaffarabad, Mardan, Multan, Sialkot, Sargodha and Faisalabad. National Bank of Pakistan Trainee Officers OGII demand is high as compare to other NBP latest jobs. Through Further details National Bank of Pakistan vacancies all vacancies last date of form submission, eligibility criteria, prescribe online application form, deposit slip, form fee details are giving for all applicants.
Jobs offered by:
National Bank of Pakistan
National Bank of Pakistan Trainee Officers OG II Jobs 2023, Cash Officer NBP Application Form
- Trainee Officers OG-II
- General Banking Officers OG III
- Cash/Banking Officers OG-III
- Agriculture Field Officers AFOs OG III
Eligibility Criteria for National Bank of Pakistan:
- Trainee Officers posts —- Master or equal degree for university HEC recognized —- 60% Minimum marks or CGPA 3.0
- General Banking Officers OG III —– Graduation or Equal Education — 60% Marks minimum — Age 28 years with 3 years relaxation
- Cash Banking Officers OG III —- Graduation —- Minimum 50% Marks or CGPA 2.5% —- experience 2 years — Age 35 years plus 3 years age relaxation
- Agriculture Officers AFOs OG-III — 150 posts —- Graduation in Agriculture —- Minimum CGPA 3.0 % or 60% marks —- experience 2 years — Age 35 year with 3 years age relaxation
How to Apply Application form for National Bank of Pakistan Vacancies?
NBP website www.nbp.com.pk is available for online application form submission complete procedure Application form processing fee 399 PKR will Submit in ABL/HBL bank without any lengthy procedure.
15 June 2023