Pakistan Military Hospital ISPR May Jobs 2023 Medical, Basic Grade Vacancies Form: Pakistan Military Hospital Medical and non-medical jobs vacancies are offering for hardworking and eligible applicants. Pakistan Military jobs 2023 vacancies names are Store man, Medical Assistant Male, Medical Assistant Female, Driver and Ward boy. Pakistan Military hospital jobs 2023 other vacancies names are Barbar, Chowkidar, Cook, Mali, Female Sentry worker, Male Sentry Worker and Aya. Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and Fata, Kashmir, Gilgit, Nadaran areas applicants will apply their application form. Compound Military Hospital Pano Aqel Cantt jobs application form submission last date of application form submission date is 25th of May 2023.
- Pakistan Military Hospital Pano Aqil
Pakistan Military Hospital ISPR May Jobs 2023 Medical, Basic Grade Vacancies Form
Posts Name for Pakistan Military Hospital May Jobs 2023:
- Store man
- Medical Assistant Male
- Medical Assistant Female
- Ward Boy
- Female sentry Worker
- Male Sentry Worker
Pakistan Military Hospital ISPR May Jobs 2023 Last Date of Application form submission:
- 15 December 2016
How to Apply Application form in Pakistan Military Hospital ISPR May Jobs 2023?
- Attach CV, Education certificate, Domicile certificate, CNIC card attested copies. Applicants also attached passport size photos with application form. Pakistan Military Hospital ISPR May Jobs 2023 application form processing fee is 200 rupees.
- Applicants will submit 200 rupees on the name of National bank pano Aqil Cantt Branch
- Applicants will send answer envelop with application form for Pakistan Military Hospital ISPR officials
Age limit for Pakistan Military Hospital ISPR May Jobs 2023:
- 18 to 25 years age limit eligibility criteria
Pakistan Military Hospital ISPR May Jobs 2023 Test and interview date:
- Interview date will announce by officials after 15 December 2016. Interview date will send through phone SMS .
For more details:
- Contact on 0715680294 number
- Eligibility criteria for each post printed on Urdu newspaper advertisement.