Are you looking for Physics List of Important Practicals For Class 10th, 9th 2023 In Urdu, English then we have arranged it for you here on this page of pakijobs.pk. These Important Practical for Physics are discussed with the professional teachers and some of the examiners from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. We know that how much important is the marks in the practical for the students so that is why we are not in a state to take any kind of risk that could risk your future too.
As you all know that the theoretical examination of the 9th and 10th class is over and now students are preparing for the practical examinations. there are only four practicals that are Biology, Chemistry, Physics and the computer Sciences. But you are here for the Physics List of Important Practicals For Class 10th, 9th 2023 so that is why it is available here down on this page. You can view all the important practical after the picture shared below and what you need to do is just prepare these practical with your full effort and then you will be able to get really good passing marks.
Physics List of Important Practicals For Class 10th, 9th 2023 In Urdu, English
Physics List of Important Practicals For Class 9th:
- Measure the area of cross section of a solid cylinder by measuring its diameter with vernier callipers.
- Determine the volume of a solid cylinder by measuring its length and diameter.
- Find the acceleration of a ball rolling down a inclined angle iron by drawing a graph between 2S and T2.
- Find the value of g by free fall method.
- Find the force of limiting friction by rolling a roller on a horizontal surface.
- Determine the resultant of two forces graphically by using a horizontal force table.
- Verify the principle of moments by using a metre rod balanced on a wedge.
- Study the effect of length of simple pendulum on its time period and hence find the value of ‘g’ by calculation.
- Prove that time period of a simple pendulum is independent of mass of the Pendulum.
- Find the density of a body heavier than water by archimedes principle
- Draw a graph between temperature and time when ice is converted into water and then to steam by slow heating.
- Find the talent heat of fusion of ice
Physics List of Important Practicals For Class 10th:
- Verify the laws of refraction by using a glass slab.
- Find the refractive index of water by using a concave mirror.
- Trace the path of a ray of light through a glass prism and measure the angle of deviation.
- Find the focal length of a convex lens by parallax method.
- Set up a microscope.
- Verify Ohm’s law (using wire as a conductor).
- Study resistors in a series circuit.
- Study Resistors in a parallax circuit.
- Trace the Magnetic field using a bar magnet
- Verify the truth table of OR, AND, NOT, NOR and NAND gates.