PPCC jobs in health department 2019 August Advertisement Online Registration, Punjab Public Service Commission PPCC, Lahore Health Department is offering career opportunities in this month of August 2019 in different kinds of fields for the suitable and interested candidates. Punjab public service commission for its health department is looking to hire the well educated, well disciplined, well experienced, energetic and hard working candidates for the required or announced posts or positions. These required posts which are suggested by the department include budget officer, deputy director, assistant professor of thoracic surgery, senior registrar of pediatric neurosurgery, planning officers and some others. All the required posts or positions with complete info are mentioned in the job advertisement which is mentioned below in this page. Age imitations are also issued by the department which would be most considerable during the selection of the candidates. Females are also encouraged for all the required positions.
PPCC jobs in health department 2019 Advertisement Online Registration
- Punjab Public Service Commission PPCC Health Department, Lahore is also issued the required eligibility criteria for all the required or given posts or positions.
- The selection would be held only on the basis of the required eligibility criteria.
- The complete eligibility criteria for all the required posts or positions are avail able on the job advertisement which is given below in this page.
- All the candidates who are interested and want to apply application for job first examine the required eligibility criteria and make sure that they are eligible for their desired posts and then must apply application for job.
- If the candidates who are applying are not able or eligible for their desired posts they should not apply application form for job.
- In such case their application will not be acceptable and may be rejected.
How to apply for PPCC jobs in health department 2019:
- Applicants who are interested will send their applications via online through the institute website which is mentioned below in the job advertisement.
- Applications by hand will not be entertained.
- Applicants will also pay test fee which is different for different positions and are mentioned in the advertisement.
- Applicants must apply with in due date.
- After due dates applications will not be received.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for interview.
- No TA/ DA are required for interview or test.
The last date for the submission of form for PPCC jobs in health department 2019 is 27th AUG, 2019.