Table of Contents
Higher Education Commission announced Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2023 HEC apply online last date and application form is all here. After successful completion of phase-1, not the Government has decided to launch PM wheelchair scheme phase 2. Intake will receive applications from 25th July to 15th September 2023 which is also the last date. If you have taken or will take spring or fall admission 2023 in any public university either for graduate or undergraduate program. There is some eligibility have set by the concerned authorities which are necessary for all the students to full fill. Along with these eligibilities, you are also taking the procedure about how to apply and where to apply as per the official’s instructions. Remember that you must have to submit your application form within due date and time otherwise, any application form received after the last date will not be entertained.
The purpose of Prime Minister PM electric wheelchair scheme phase 2 for disabled student’s feasibility for approaching his/her education. Through these electric wheelchairs, ambulatory disabled students who are not able to stand up on their legs and are not able to walk freely. All apprentices from all over the Pakistan are encouraged to submit their application to avail his / her chair.
Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2023 HEC Apply Online Last Date
Phase 2 of PM Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2023 has started from 25th July 2023. Higher Education Commission HEC is directly supervise this program to make sure the accessibility of products to their real and true needy persons. If you will also meet the required eligibilities then you have to apply as per the statements done by officials below.
Who Can Apply?
The eligibility criteria for PM electric wheelchair scheme phase 2 is as same as it was in phase 1, so you just have to meet the following conditions and apply as per the hierarchy written downside.
- Both male and female students who are disabled in ambulatory form (who can’t walk)
- Those who have taken or will take Fall or Spring Admission 2023-2021 session in any public university
- Naturally disabled, paralyzed due to any disease, disabled in any accident students are all eligible
- Students from all provinces; Punjab, Sindh, KPK, AJK, GB FATA, and Baluchistan can apply
- It is also mandatory for a student that he or she is not availing Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Phase 1
How to Apply?
If you are meeting the above-mentioned conditions then you are ready to apply online PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2023 HEC before the last date.
- Download PM Electric Wheelchair application form from below-given link
- Fill the form with complete correct information and attach required documents (written on application form instructions)
- Now submit the form at the office of the respective vice chancellor/ registrar, the designated person
The selection of a student will be finalized by the Higher Education Commission HEC who will scrutiny the forms and their medical reports and issue the selected candidates for receiving their wheelchairs from their universities.
I have written the complete information regarding Phase 2 of Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2023 HEC apply online last date, eligibility criteria, advertisement, and all required details. Never get late in applying because if you are disabled special one then I personally suggest you that if you have any confusion ASAP comment below to clear it and apply.