PPSC Punjab Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Jobs 2023 Advertisement: Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore issues written exam schedules last day through Jang newspaper advertisement. Please note all dates and times exam centers’ names according to different posts. One week ago Punjab Public service commission Lahore offered different posts for Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department. Thousands of Applications were received according to Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore. The following details will explain all the important dates for different job posts’ written tests. PPSC Punjab Law and Parliamentary Affairs and Dairy department jobs 2023 application form submission, eligibility criteria, and written test date details are printed on July 2023 newspaper advertisement and also available in the following paragraphs.
Table of Contents
PPSC Punjab Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Jobs 2023
Punjab Public Service Commission announced jobs for Law and Parliamentary Affairs department in Deputy Director positions while the last date is 26 December 2023. Further, eligibility Criteria and schedule given below.
- Deputy Director
|Domicile||Any District of Punjab|
|Place of Posting||Lahore|
|Contract Base or Permanent||2 Years Contract|
|Monthly Salary Package||Rs.1,50,000/-|
How to Apply:
- First open officiel webpage of “httpss://ppsc.gop.pk/(S(huirjkgo554zyqzfdpnh3spu))/default.aspx”
- On Right Side “Apply Online” Button is available just click.
- Select the post or Desigination.
- Give the complete details online.
- Download the fee challan.
- Pay into a recognized Bank.
- Keep Slip into a pocket.
Prescribed Qualification/Experience As Per Service Rules
- 50% Marks are necessary for LLM, LLB, or Bar-at-Law.
- 4 years in LLB
- LL.M., two year
- Active practice as Advocate High Court
- Experience as a judicial officer
- Experience as a law officer in the public or private sector of repute
- Experience of legal research
|Communication Skills (Subjective + Objective)||100|
|Drafting Skills (Subjective)||100|
|Constitutional & Administrative Law (Subjective + Objective)||100|
|Civil & Criminal Law (Subjective + Objective)||100|
|Psychological Assessment + Viva Voce||100|
Roll Number slip for written for Punjab Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Jobs 2023:
- Punjab Public Service Commission’s official website www.ppsc.gop.pk will issue posts written test exam roll number slips on their schedule so read a newspaper advertisement
- Any individual Punjab Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department jobs written test roll number slip will not deliver through post or TCS.
Last date of PPSC jobs 2023 Application form submission:
- 26 December 2023
PPSC announces the last date of Punjab Law and Parliamentary Affairs is 26 December 2023.
Everything about PPSC Punjab Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Jobs 2023 is written for people info who are interested to apply. Moreover, the Last date, eligibility criteria, and syllabus of this post are discussed above.