University of Engineering and Technology UET entry test 2023 form procedure, schedule, documents requirements are shared online on this page. If you have done with the intermediate FSc (pre-engineering) or equivalent and now want to take admission in BSc engineering in any public or private engineering college then you are hereby informed that you must be required to attempt the UET combined engineering test. This test is called ECAT which stands for the Engineering Colleges Admission Test. Those who will pass this test with a minimum of 50% marks will attach the result card with the admission form. The officials will prepare the merit list after calculating the marks students conduct in matric, inter, and in this test. So it’s a very important test which further discussed below.
Table of Contents
UET entry test 2023 form submission procedure will start on May 2nd week for all students. This test will be valid in the Punjab province and the UET campuses in different cities will hold this test for different cities in Punjab. If you are living in any district and want to study engineering then you must attempt this test after inter FSc pre-engineering. You are also informed that if you will not attempt this test such candidates will be rejected to grant admission. So you must save the link to this post and keep on checking frequently for the latest updates. Now keep on reading this page below for making sure that you are ready for this test or not.
UET Entry Test 2023 Form Procedure, Schedule, Documents Require
University of Engineering and Technology UET will conduct the ECAT 2023 form somewhere in June month. The final and confirmed date is not yet announced officially. You just need to check if you are eligible for attempting this test and why this test is important for engineering students. We are telling you about procedure, schedule, and required documents.
Who Can Attempt The UET ECAT?
- Intermediate FSc pre-engineering students
- DAE diploma holders can also apply
- Minimum marks in FSc pre-engineering 60% marks are required
- Students from any province of Punjab can attempt this test
- Both male and female can attempt this test
- Those who have already attempted this test but again attempting to improve percentage can also attempt
How to Apply For UET Entry Test?
If you are meeting the above eligibility then you will follow the following procedure for the UET entry test 2023 form apply for online registration.
- As soon as the officials will announce the UET ECAT 2023 registration started date
- A link will be uploaded here below to this passage
- you will click on that link and will fill-up the form online
- get print out of this online filled form
- attach all required documents with it (written into the backside of the form)
- Pay the fees at the designated HBL bank and attach the original bank paid challan with your form
- Now submit the form at the admission office engineering department
- never get late from the last date
UET Entry Test Date Schedule:
||12 April to 17 May 2023|
||18 May 2023|
||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (24th May to 27th May 2023) in the assigned Virtual
University Centers at the allotted time.
||18 May 2023|
The required documents for the UET ECAT test are as under
- Matric result card
- FSc pre-engineering or DAE result card
- Latest 4 photographs
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.pakijobs.pk/uet-lahore-ecat-entry-test-date-engineering-test-schedule-registration-form/” icon=”” target=”true”]UET ECAT Registration Form[/button]
This is the complete information about the UET entry test 2023 form procedure, schedule, documents required. I hope you have taken all the details of what you are searching for online. You can further send a comment below to ask anything about UET ECAT 2023.