NTS General Knowledge MCQs With Answers, Sample Paper Solved Online for your preparation is given on this page. If you are going to appear in any of the National Testing Service tests then do look at these GK MCQs questions because General Knowledge is the basic part of every NTS test taken from the candidates. Normally candidates forget this part of the test which causes a facing problem in the examination hall and if you do not want to be such a person then this page will help you out. Below you can check NTS General Knowledge MCQs With Answers.
NTS General Knowledge MCQs With Answers
The answer of the given MCQs is in blue color.
- 1. The correct sequence of planets in the descending order of their equatorial diameter is:
A) Mars, Pluto, Uranus, Earth
B) Earth, Mars, Pluto, Uranus
C) Pluto, Uranus, Mars, Earth
D) Uranus, Earth, Mars, Mercury
- 2. The exact time taken by the earth for a single rotation on its own axis is:
A) 24 hrs
B) 24 hrs 35 sec
C) 23 hrs 50 minutes 7.2 sec
D) 23 hrs 56 minutes 4.09 sec
- 3. Which of the following regions are regarded as areas of high density of population?
A) East Asia, Central and Southern Europe, Tropical Deserts
B) Amazon and Congo Basins, South East Asia, European Russia
C) Congo Basin and Indonesia, Central and Southern Europe, European Russia
D) East Asia, Southern Asia, North Western Europe
- 4. Name the capital of Iceland
B) Port Vila
D) Free Town
- 5. Which country were involved in 100 year war?
A) Turkey and Austria
B) England and France
C) Palestine and Israel
D) Germany and Russia
- 6. World’s longest ruling head of government is from:
D) New Zealand
- 7. Maximum spoken language in the world is:
- 8. The largest automobile manufacturing centre in the world is located at:
B) Ulsan, South Korea
- 9. Second most populous country is:
- 10. The largest lake of salt water the world is
- 11. Indonesia is situated in:
A) South-East Asia
B) South Asia
C) North-East Asia
D) West Asia
- 12. Denmark is Situated in:
A) Northern Europe
B) Southern Europe
C) Western Europe
D) Eastern Europe
- 13. The Industrial revolution first tool place in:
- 14. Who among the following was a poet of the Italian Renaissance?
- 15. The “Communist Manifesto” was first published in:
- 16. Which of the following rivers crosses the Equator twice____?
- 17. When Burma was separated from India___?
- 18. what is the diameter of earth___?
- 19.Manora is under the control of ___?
- 20. Dickenson is the airport of ___?
- 21. Alexandria and port Saad are the seaports of______?
- 22. In which year Tsunami hit the Makaran coast of Pakistan?
- 23. Which of the following is/are not seas?
- Caspian Sea
- Dead Sea
- Aral Sea
- All the above
- 24. Which is the shortest river of the world___?
- 25. Which of the following river is called Father of river___?
- 26. Which of the following river is called Father of water___?
- 27. The devil tower in the USA is a ______?
- Water Fall
- Hotels’ Name
- 28. Oxbow lakes are more common in ______?
- 29. Sonoran is a desert present in _____?
- 30. Atlas mountains are present in_______?
- South America
NTS General Knowledge MCQs With Answers available in the above. The given MCQs are just an idea not the whole General Knowledge of the World because it is not too short to be complete on just one page. This idea will lead you that what type of questions are being prepared by the officials of the National Testing service in the test taken by the NTS.