Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Assistant District Public Prosecutor Test Sample Paper, MCQs Online Preparation Paper are available at pakijobs.pk. The advertisement for the post through the PPSC is announced in the leading newspaper of Pakistan that is Jang newspaper on 7th January, 2023. The last date to apply for the PPSC Assistant District Public Prosecutor is 18th January. After the 18th January the officials will declare the written test date and all the candidates who have applied for the job will appear in that test. If you clear that written and viva test then you are selected as the PPSC Assistant District Public Prosecutor other wise you have to repeat and apply again. One candidate have three chances to apply for the PPSC Assistant District Public Prosecutor and after that this candidate is said to ineligible for the next whole life.
PPSC Assistant District Public Prosecutor Test Sample Paper, MCQs Online Preparation
Written examination for the 130 posts of Assistant District public Prosecutor will be taken by the Punjab Public Service commission. The total selection test will be of 300 marks which is being divided into three parts and each section carries 100 marks. First section is of Law-I (Subjective). This Subjective test will be of 3 hours and then the Law-II (Objective). This test will be of 2 hours. After that the psychological test and viva voce will be carry 100 marks. Syllabus for the post of Assistant District Public Prosecutor are as follow.
Total Marks : 100
- The Pakistan Penal Code, 1860
- The code of criminal Procedure, 1898
- The qanum-e-shahadat Order, 1984
Total Marks : 100
- Control of Narcotic Substances Act 1947
- Juvenile justice system ordinance, 2000
- Probation and Parole Law
- Police Rules, 1934 (Chapter 22-27)
- Medical Jurisprudence and application of forensic science to criminal cases
- The Punjab criminal prosecution services (Constitution, Function and power) Act 2006
- Computer Proficiency including Basic Computer Knowledge, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point. This is just
- of 10 marks.